- Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.). The minimum educational qualification required for admission to B. Ed. course is Bachelor’s/Master Degree or equivalent with 50% Marks.
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D. El. Ed.). The minimum educational qualification required for admission to D. El. Ed. course is Intermediate/+2 or equivalent with 50% Marks.
About B. Ed
Teachers play a very important role in a student’s life. To a great extent, it is the teacher who decides the shape of a student’s life. So, it is very necessary to be adequately equipped with resources that will make the teacher a perfect role model for the students. To achieve this, Bachelor Degree in Education or B. Ed. and Diploma in Elementary Education or D. El. Ed. was introduced, which will teach a person about teaching and the various aspects associated with teaching. Ones a person complete the Bachelor Degree in Education (B. Ed.) or Diploma in Elementary Education (D. El. Ed.) training, and then he is awarded with a B. Ed. degree or D. El Ed. degree respectively.
There are some important reasons as why one should opt for B. Ed. and D. El. Ed. courses with us –
- Highly qualified and Dedicated faculties.
- A modernistic approach to education.
- Focus on “you”.
- State of the art infrastructure and facilities.
- Hands on training.